Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Wild Explorer Club~

We have jumped on the Wild Explorers Club bandwagon~
 I am at a point of homeschooling where I need some things to be easy and planned for me~
 Wild Explorers is an online program that allows families to complete fun assignments and earn nature badges.
We get a video and assignment dropped into our inbox each week~
 Our first week we were to pack an explorer backpack (Done)
and this week explore nature around you~
 We of course slipped into our rain boots and headed down the path to the lake
where we found a receding shoreline, arrowheads, and caterpillars!
When our snacks were gone and everyone was hot,
we headed inside to watercolor our outing~
 I printed our welcome letter, assignments, and a photo of our fun then created a notebook~
It will take us two years to make it through the whole thing.
Wonder if we will make it that long?
The kids LOVE it for now and so do I!

No comments:

Post a Comment