Tuesday, November 11, 2014

The Most Thankful Thing~

I left the kids in the school room while I ran to get dressed this morning
and came back to this...
EK reading and teaching the bitty girls Brown Bear, Brown Bear~
and SJ teaching the boys calendar~
All was right with the world... I just sat back and watched!
A Most Thankful Moment for sure!

I had EK choose a story from our Thanksgiving basket to read today
and she chose~
The little girl in the story kept trying to guess her mom's Most Thankful Thing
and so did the littles as they listened to me read.
It was sweet to see their faces as they realized having a family is The Most Thankful Thing
and I could barely get through the last couple of pages...
had a few leaking tears stream down my cheeks.
They all grabbed their journals~
and wrote about their Most Thankful Thing~
We all took turns reading what we wrote and celebrated
the authors and illustrators they've already become.
My Most Thankful Thing... my family!
And being home every single day to teach these beautiful gifts from God!!!

1 Thessalonians 5:18
In everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment