Monday, July 14, 2014

Writing with Bigger 2 and Bitty 2~

Today I introduced a fun way for kids to write when they just think they are having fun.
I used this when I taught school and got awesome results...
Talk To Me journals~
Simply a little journal I bought at Target in which I wrote a short note to EK and SJ.
I ended with a question for them to answer in some way.
They had lots of questions about how much they had to write and I
 assured them there was NO expectations... write what you want.
I will write back each night and have waiting for them at morning breakfast spot.
2 things: great keepsake and one way to get them writing!!!

NEW for Bitty Girls today~
I found ABC stickers on the $1 spot @ Target and today after the girls worked on their name, plus making something with a circle~
I cut one line of letters off a sheet and wrote them on their page.
They had to match letter to letter.
I did the same with the boys...
they had to match two lines of letters and name them plus give me the sound.
Everyone loved it!

2 comments:

  1. Love the journal idea!!! I'm gonna try that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Used to love the journal exchange with my students. Great reminder!

    ReplyDelete