Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Language and Writing~

Some mornings I need the kids to get started on morning work while I finish up something and LOOK what WP did ALL by himself~
 Wrote his own name and drew a fire truck then narrated a story!!!
I wrote what he said and he traced.

I am using Language Lessons for both EK and SJ.
This is the book for SJ and today we read a poem The Robin, then pulled our field guide and read all about American Robins~
 She drew a tree with robins then dictated the facts she remembered and read it back to me.

The boys are doing SO awesome with a short circle a word book we have~
They really blow me away every single day!

1 comment:

  1. EXCELLENT work! Nothing beats getting to see their day to day growth & getting "blown away"!!
    THE BEST!!!!

    ReplyDelete