Thursday, November 21, 2013

Sweet Writings~

Honestly writing is not EK's favorite thing to do but she is good at it and spells awesome.
Today I had them glue their photo from silhouette and write whatever she wanted to about herself~
I like to play with my dog. My dog's name is Sadie. Sadie is my best friend now because Fisher is gone. I love Sadie. I also have a fish named Louie. I got Louie when he was a baby. I love my pets. I have light skin and dark dark brown hair, brownish black eyes, and a big FAMILY. The End.
{LOVE EVERY SINGLE WORD!}

SJ on the other hand LOVES writing everyday mostly because she loves to read it to everyone.
I also asked her to write three sentences about herself and thought she would call me over to help but it wasn't anytime before she was ready to share {no help needed}~
 I am 6.
I like orliz. (oranges)
Mom is my favret prsin.
{When I say that last sentence took my breath away... I MEAN IT!}
I even had her read it again.
THAT is what LIFE is about... reminds me of a quote I often read on twitter~
"In this life we cannot always do great things. 
But we can do small things with great love."
~Mother Teresa
A small thing with great love... that pretty much sums up my sweet SJ!
LOVE being a mom to ALL nine of my beautiful children!
Thankful!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh sorry about Fisher....there writing is for sure a treasured keepsake! Enjoy the weekend with YOUR FAVORITE little & big people xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete