Monday, November 4, 2013

November {The Thankful Month}~

I'm sure you've seen lots of 'Thankful' ideas to do with kids through the month of November.
This week we are adding a small step to our morning Bible time~
 As I picked up our prayer pail this morning, 
the words from 1 Thess 5:18 stuck out to me~
Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.…
 Give thanks.
SO for the month of November, we are thinking of one thing each day and writing it on a color stick... adding it to our prayer pail as a reminder of how many things we have to be thankful for as comparing to our many prayer requests.

I pray God uses this special time each morning to bring us in line with His scripture.
I am SO very thankful to be at home with my children each day!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment