Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A New Week~

 We read it again today and began introducing the new Preschool drawers~
They have loved every single activity!

Just documenting EK's reading right now...
I have begun allowing her to choose her own books for reading time and when at the library she is choosing carefully~
 This week she has been reading about White-Tailed Deer since we have lots in our yard all year long.
She reads with ease and loves the captions for the photos.
I have her write a few important facts in her journal and draw an illustration.
LOVE that reading is her favorite subject especially if she's reading about animals.

I have also decided a menu post is just not what I want on my blog when it comes time to print so I will not be posting that anymore.
Tacos tonight. :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment